Hawaii, also known as HI, is a state located in the Pacific Ocean and is the only state in the United States that is entirely composed of islands. It is a popular tourist destination and has a diverse economy that includes industries such as tourism, healthcare, education, government, and agriculture.
- If you're looking for job opportunities in Hawaii, here are a few resources to help you with your search:
- Hawaii Jobs - Hawaii Jobs is the official job board for the State of Hawaii. It lists job openings from employers across the state, including local and state government jobs. You can search for jobs by location, industry, or keyword, and can also create a profile and upload your resume to apply for jobs. To access Hawaii Jobs, visit hirenethawaii.com.
- State of Hawaii Department of Human Resources Development - The State of Hawaii Department of Human Resources Development lists job openings for state government positions on their website at dhrd.hawaii.gov.
- Local Newspapers - Many local newspapers in Hawaii publish job listings in their classifieds section. You can search for job listings in your local newspaper or on their website.
- Hawaii Workforce Development Council - The Hawaii Workforce Development Council provides job search assistance and resources to job seekers. They have a network of Workforce Development Boards throughout the state that provide job search assistance and training programs. To find a Workforce Development Board near you, visit labor.hawaii.gov/wdd.
- Local Chambers of Commerce - Local Chambers of Commerce often have job boards or job listings on their website. They may also have resources to help job seekers connect with local employers.
These are just a few options for finding job opportunities in Hawaii. It's a good idea to use multiple resources to maximize your job search efforts.